We are looking for passionate Early Years Practitioners to join our fantastic Preschool team. We are looking for someone to work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday.
This role can be 9.00-3.00 term time only for the right candidate.
We have 3 groups at Purple childcare 9 months -2 and 2-3 and 3-5.
Purple childcare is 6 years old. We pride ourselves in being a very forward thinking, reflective team who want the very best for children, families and our staff team.
Some key things to know about our setting:
- We have a Curriculum and follow in the moment approach
- Natural learning experiences are of high importance to us
- All children have outings baby room and toddlers go out once a week.
- Outdoor environments are hugely important to us and luckily we have exciting, large outdoor areas for play
- We are one big family with regular staff socials!
- We have an Ofsted Good rating
Some of the benefits for working with us are:
- Working alongside incredibly friendly and likeminded colleagues
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Great rates of pay
- Lots of Continual Professional Development opportunities (including 2 In-Service Days a year)
- A family run, professional working environment
The more diversity we have in our team, the more unique perspectives and bright ideas we share. Everyone deserves the best opportunities, care and learning experiences, regardless of their race, gender identity, religion, physical abilities, age or sexual orientation. We embrace employees and candidates from these underrepresented groups to help make this vision a reality. All applicants will be required to completed an enhanced DBS check.
Expected start date: 20/11/2021
Job Types :part time , Permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£23,000.00 per year
Expected start date: 22/2/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour